How to build a dream team with PI
Dream teams don’t form by accident. You achieve team cohesion and continuity by intentionally aligning your people and your goals.
It also means practicing self-awareness on every level. As a leader, before you can reassess, balance, and guide talent optimized teams, you need to:
- Be more self aware as an individual.
- Have awareness of others.
- Understand how you function as a team.
- Understand how the team functions in relation to your goals.
This toolkit is designed to put resources all in one place, organized by each of these priorities. Learn more about how PI can enable you to discover your team type, design for strategic action, and forge ahead as a Dream Team.
Be more self aware as an individual.
- Adjusting your remote leadership style for the sake of team cohesion [blog]
- 4 simple tips for being a better manager [blog]
- 5 goals for managers to prioritize [blog]
- Self-awareness: How do you measure your progress? [blog]
Have awareness of others.
- Where does teaming fit within talent optimization? [NEW GUIDE]
- How to inspire high-performing teams [ebook]
- How to manage and inspire your team in a downturn [webinar]
- Manager uplevel: Support your team and unlock their potential [webinar]
- 1:1 meeting template for managers [template]
- How to build trust with employees [blog]
Understand how you function as a team.
- Build a team that performs when the pressure is on [blog]
- The science behind team discovery [blog]
- Confidently lead through recovery and re-align your workforce [webinar]
- How to increase team cohesion [course]
- Building and leading dream teams [course]
Understand how the team functions in relation to your goals.
- Fishing in your own pond: Optimizing internal talent to build your own dream teams [webinar]
- Master Class: How to lead your marketing team to thrive in a post-COVID world [webinar]
- Get advice from top CEOs
- How to develop vision and mission statements [template]
- Why upskilling is a team goal, too [blog]
Great teams don’t happen by accident.
Book a 1:1 session on us to help your teams get along and get the job done.