Getting Started Guide
We’re just as excited as you are to get started! Here’s some helpful information to guide your talent optimization journey with The Predictive Index.
Logging into the PI platform
- Be on the lookout for an email with your PI login credentials. You can log into the PI platform here.
- If you haven’t received them in your inbox or spam folder, or if you cannot remember your password, please click the ‘Forgot Password’ button at the login screen. A reset password email will automatically be sent to you with the subject line: “Reset Your Password for The Predictive Index.”
- If you are unable to locate the email, please contact our Customer Service team. They can check their email server to see if the email was delivered or not, and can also help with resetting their password if all other steps have been taken.
- Be sure to check out our technical recommendations to help ensure the best possible results when using the PI platform.
Creating and Managing Users
Hiring and inspiring your people isn’t a one-person job. It takes a team to empower your workforce. Account Owners and Account Admins have the ability to create, manage, and delete users.
- Review this complete guide on how to manage users. The setup is simple & should only take a few minutes.
Creating New Folders
- Now’s the time to get organized. Create folders by position, department, location, etc.
- In the Folder Management section, you can view a list of folders for your company, manage user access, and create and delete folders. Learn more.
- Note: You must have Administrative privileges to have access to this section of the PI Software.
So you’ve logged in the system and you want to get started right away. We love the enthusiasm! Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Use the Org Upload feature* to enter all of your employees into the PI platform. This feature makes it easy for Account Owners and Account Admins to quickly and comfortably manage their organization’s structure and efficiently send the PI Behavioral Assessment to employees. *This feature is available to new clients only
- Determine how you will communicate PI to your candidates and employees. Here’s an overview of how to assess your organization .
- Many new clients also find the following resources helpful:
Assessing your Organization through Open Invitation Link
Assessing your employees unlocks an incredible amount of value and we have made this a simple task for you to do.
- Learn how to send out the behavioral assessment to all of your employees with one simple link.
Creating a Job Target
Want to get started identifying the Behavioral and/or Cognitive requirements for a job? Once you set a job target, you’ll unlock powerful tools in the software that will help guide you to making a great hire.
- Here is some helpful information on the best practices for creating a job and setting a job target.
What to expect next
- Watch our Virtual Onboarding Sessions, designed to get you up and running with PI. These sessions are on demand, so you can watch them at a time that’s most convenient for you.
- Complete your onboarding survey and schedule your Kickoff call with your Onboarding Manager. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Want to collaborate with PI clients and get access to your Onboarding Manager in real-time? Join our Slack community, PI Exchange.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re sorry to hear that. Reach out to your PI Partner or Client Success Manager! Don’t know who that is just yet? Be sure to check out the Welcome email you received for their contact information.