Self-Guided Onboarding: Roadmap to Talent Optimization
We’re thrilled you’ve taken the steps to start your talent optimization journey. Below you’ll find a PI Mastery Action Plan built specifically to empower you get started, learn, and implement The Predictive Index at your organization.
While this is a self-guided roadmap to talent optimization, our most successful clients typically complete the following action plan in 45-days.
Helpful Links + Resources
- Log into the PI software.
- Ensure that your PI implementation team has access to the PI software. Here’s a Guide to User Management to help you:
- Create new users
- Enable third party user access
- Understand user roles/access levels
- Establish your folder structure. Here’s a Folder Management Overview.
- Watch PI’s Virtual Onboarding Guides + Webinars on demand, found here.
- Browse our online library of resources, PI Learn.
- Build your PI implementation plan. Here’s a sample plan for review.
- Send Behavioral Assessments to employees
- Join our talent optimization community & review the talent optimization support center
- Consider attending a 2-day PI Masters workshop. Click here to find one near you.
- Create a job and set the Job Target
- Facilitate the Job Target conversation with your Hiring Team using this helpful conversation guide
- Associate your employees and candidates to the job you’ve created
- Explore your Person Page and PI’s many tools and reports