Improve Company Culture
Employee Engagement Software
Increase retention, improve communication, and prioritize employee satisfaction with an integrated employee engagement solution that makes the workplace better
Low employee satisfaction, high turnover rates
Employees who don’t feel seen, heard, understood, or appreciated take less ownership in their work, resulting in lower productivity, higher turnover rates, and, in the worst cases, toxic workplace culture.
- High turnover rates: Unhappy team members have a corrosive effect on workplace culture, and are more likely to quit. Getting stuck in the cycle of hiring, onboarding, and training replacements is expensive, time-consuming, and disruptive.
- Low productivity: Collaboration, innovation, and creativity all suffer when team members feel like their contributions are undervalued. A lack of engagement has a broad-ranging impact on everything from individual productivity to company-wide performance.
- Poor communication: Getting honest employee feedback is challenging in an environment that fails to encourage authenticity. The symptoms of workplace issues will be obvious, but the actual problems may be difficult to diagnose without appropriate communication tools.
- Lack of clarity: It’s nearly impossible to address issues that you’re unable to identify, which leads to a lack of confidence in leadership and stunts organizational growth—creating a self-perpetuating cycle of uncertainty and fear.
Disengaged employees are distracted, dissatisfied, and disinterested in contributing to a positive outcome.
Inspired employees, increased engagement
Everyone is different, which is what makes collaboration so powerful and effective management so difficult. Once you understand how people work, you can leverage that information into actionable insights to improve internal communication, build stronger teams, boost engagement, and find more people who fit open roles
- Improve job satisfaction: Prioritize the well-being of your employees, and ensure that they feel seen, heard, and valued, to create a high-performing team that is engaged and invested in their work.
- Elevate communication: Create a culture of continuous feedback including performance reviews, pulse surveys, and regular one-on-one check-ins to encourage an open, ongoing conversation between leadership and employees.
- Increase job confidence: Match new hires to appropriate roles and build teams intentionally, based on behavioral traits and drives, to allow employees to step into positions more powerfully.
- Personalize professional development: Outline clear career paths, and invest in the full potential of your employees by using behavioral data to identify opportunities for professional growth.
Enhance employee performance by understanding the strengths, weaknesses, behavioral drives, and communication styles of your team.
As a Talent Optimization platform, The Predictive Index seamlessly integrates an engagement strategy that supports and empowers team members throughout the employee lifecycle with scientifically -validated insights that fuel connection, communication, and collaboration.
Hire with certainty
Attract candidates that will succeed in their roles and stay for a long time. Improve the overall candidate experience, as well as employee retention rates, by using over 60 years of behavioral data to assess which applicants have the right behavioral drives for a given role.
Build better relationships
Inspire high-performing people and teams through exceptional leadership. Improve your management style with actionable self-coaching tips based on your strengths and weaknesses, and learn more about what motivates your direct reports.
Design intentional teams
Behavioral assessments expose your team’s collective strengths and weaknesses. Get advice about how to close the gap between your team’s abilities and goals, so you can stop spinning your wheels and start getting things done.
End people problems by using behavioral profiles to generate relationship advice to solve interpersonal issues. Improved communication and shared understanding protects company culture, and creates happier employees and more cohesive teams..
Make meaningful improvements
Give your employees a voice, and better understand their needs with an employee engagement platform that builds a best-in-class culture. Diagnose disengagement with easy-to-answer pulse surveys, and get prescriptive recommendations based on employee sentiment.
The Predictive Index aligns business strategy and people strategy for the ultimate engagement strategy.
Frequently asked questions
Employee engagement software refers to a type of technology or software solution designed to enhance and measure employee engagement within an organization. It typically entail tools and features that help companies create a positive work environment, foster employee motivation, and improve overall job satisfaction.
Employee engagement software can include various components and functionalities, such as:
- Employee Engagement Surveys and Feedback: Survey tools help measure employee satisfaction, identify areas of improvement, and gather insights to enhance engagement levels.
- Enhanced Productivity: With task assignment, tracking, and deadline reminders, these software solutions help team members prioritize their work effectively, reducing confusion and improving time management.
- Employee Recognition and Rewards: Features like peer-to-peer recognition, gamification elements, or a points system that offers employee rewards, gift cards, or other incentives enables managers and peers to acknowledge and appreciate employees.
- Communication and Collaboration: Some employee engagement tools facilitate effective communication and collaboration among employees and teams. Chat platforms, such as a Slack integration, discussion forums, and project management tools promote engagement and knowledge sharing.
- Performance Management: Employee engagement software often includes performance management features, such as goal setting, performance reviews, and performance tracking. These tools help align individual goals with organizational objectives and provide regular feedback to employees.
- Learning and Development: Employee engagement software may also offer learning dashboards and development modules, including online training courses, personalized learning paths, and resources to help employees enhance their skills and career growth.
- Analytics and Reporting: Analytics and reporting capabilities allow organizations to track and analyze engagement metrics, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to improve employee engagement initiatives.
The best employee engagement software for your organization should provide tools to measure, manage, and improve employee engagement levels, ultimately leading to higher productivity, job satisfaction, and employee retention.
Employee engagement is critical to the success of an organization but can be challenging to generate organically. Employee engagement software integrates engagement initiatives into the workday, and automates workflows that solicit and assess feedback, recognize and reward employees, and offer quantifiable metrics to validate engagement efforts.
An engaged workforce has greater productivity, less absenteeism, and higher retention rates, and it takes more ownership of company-wide outcomes, making employee engagement programs a worthwhile investment.
PI’s employee engagement tools help by making your organization a great place to work. Employees who feel confident in their roles and empowered to communicate authentically are more invested in their work and their team, and less likely to entertain offers from competitors.
With PI, HR teams can make better hiring decisions through scientifically-validated data, management can customize messaging based on communication styles, team-building is based on scientifically-validated behavioral information, and employees are encouraged to offer feedback and feel comfortable receiving it.
Engagement improves organically in a work environment intentionally designed to support everyone equally, as individuals and collectively, and those efforts will be reflected in performance.
Improve the Employee Experience to Create Exceptional Company Culture
Gain a better understanding of what your team needs to succeed with scientifically-validated behavioral data and employee engagement tools designed to optimize talent.